Post-gender quilted wool jacket
Zero waste cut jacket with long sleeves has semi circle cut back that ensures a voluminous silhouette and flattering fit. Constructed from 100% virgin wool, the jacket is quilted with raw wool and lined with 100% viscose. It features slim cut collar, front placket button closure and side seam vents
- Quilted jacket with raw wool
- 100% Macedonian virgin wool, lining in 100% viscose
- Zero waste product
- Side seam slits
- Slim collar
- Front placket button closure
- Styled here with our brown leather slip-on shoes
- Entirely handmade
- Wool monofiber that is 100% recyclable
- Voluminous design that ensures up-cycling
- Zero waste pattern
- Locally sourced fabric and production
- Limited production upon order
- Handcrafted long-lasting garment
- Our availablity for repairs
Size on model is S (Women's EU 36-38, Men's EU 48-50). Model's height is 178 cm.
Each piece is individually cut and hand sewn in our studio upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to make a custom piece just for you.