One-seam wool shorts
Zero waste shorts have only one center back seam and a wide silhouette. Constructed from 100% virgin wool the trousers feature two front welt pocket and two back patch pockets and elasticated belt. Front zipper and concealed snap button closure. Entirely handmade.
- Wide wool shorts
- 100% Macedonian virgin wool
- Wide silhouette
- One seam construction
- Front zipper and metal snap closure
- Elasticated belt
- Two welt pockets, two back patch pockets
- Styled here with our white jersey top and brown slip-on shoes
- Entirely handmade
- Wool monofiber that is 100% recyclable
- Voluminious design that ensures up-cycling
- Zero waste pattern
- Locally sourced fabric and production
- Limited production upon order
- Handcrafted long-lasting garment
- Our availablity for repairs
Size on model is S (Women's EU 36-38, Men's EU 48-50). Model's height is 178 cm.
Each piece is individually cut and hand sewn in our studio upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to make a custom piece just for you.