Naturally Dyed Cotton Buttoned Trousers
Zero waste cotton trousers have side seam button closures, front and back buttoned pleats and a wide silhouette. Constructed from 100% cotton twill the trousers have been hand dyed with plants. They feature two front welt pockets, front zipper and button closure. Entirely handmade.
Discover multiple ways of wearing this item.
- Buttoned cotton trousers
- 100% unbleached cotton
- Naturally hand-dyed with plants
- Buttoned plackets at side seams
- Buttoned front and back pleats
- Front zipper and metal snap closure
- Two welt pockets
- Styled here with our Black Artisanal Leather Sandals
- Entirely handmade
- Raw unbleached 100% recyclable cotton
- Naturally dyed with rosemary
- Voluminous design that ensures up-cycling
- Zero waste pattern
- Locally sourced fabric and production
- Limited production upon order
- Handcrafted long-lasting garment
- Our availability for repairs
Size on model is S (Women's EU 36, Men's EU 54). Model's height is 176 cm.
Each piece is individually cut and hand sewn in our studio upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available? Contact us at email@example.com, we'll be happy to make a custom piece just for you.