Naturally dyed silk elongated post-gender shirt
Naturally dip-dyed shirt with zero waste cut has long sleeves and semi circle cut back that ensures a voluminous silhouette and flattering fit. Constructed from 30% silk and 70% cotton hand dyed with rosemary, the shirt features slim cut collar, front covered placket button closure, buttoned side seam vents, same fabric belt and elongated one button sleeve cuffs.
- Voluminous draped shirt
- Naturally dyed with rosemary
- 30% silk 70% cotton
- Zero waste product
- Side seam slits with buttons
- Slim collar
- Concealed front placket button closure
- Same fabric belt
- Styled here with our White Leather Shoes
- Entirely handmade
- Dip-dyed with rosemary
- Voluminous design that ensures up-cycling
- Zero waste pattern
- Locally sourced fabric and production
- Limited production upon order
- Handcrafted long-lasting garment
- Our availability for repairs
Size on model is S (Women's EU 36-38, Men's EU 48-50). Model's height is 178 cm.
Each piece is individually cut and hand sewn in our studio upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to make a custom piece just for you.