Black silk post-gender shirt
Zero waste cut transparent shirt with long sleeves has semi circle cut back that ensures a voluminous silhouette and flattering fit. Constructed from 30% silk and 70% cotton, the shirt features slim cut collar, front covered placket button closure, buttoned side seam vents, same fabric belt and elongated one button sleeve cuffs.
- Transparent shirt
- 30% silk 70% cotton
- Zero waste product
- Side seam slits with buttons
- Slim collar
- Concealed front placket button closure
- Same fabric belt
- Styled here with our belted cotton shorts and black slip-on shoes
- Entirely handmade
- Voluminious design that ensures up-cycling
- Zero waste pattern
- Locally sourced fabric and production
- Limited production upon order
- Handcrafted long-lasting garment
- Our availablity for repairs
Size on model is S (Women's EU 36-38, Men's EU 48-50). Model's height is 180 cm.
Each piece is individually cut and hand sewn in our studio upon order. Each item is limited in availability and may take up to 14 days to produce. Timescales may vary during busy periods.
Your size not available? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to make a custom piece just for you.